Work on a number of projects with some of the most exciting companies in Europe and get exposure to the fastest growing industries and innovative business models.
Join the Team
Grow with EMPAUA
As a Sales Manager at EMPAUA, you will be the first point of contact for our prospective and current customer base. As well as Account Managing existing clients, you will also be required to build key relationships within Salesforce to drive new business, and assisting in the overall sales process, attending demos, gathering requirements and understanding the customer’s needs. You will be able to negotiate contracts and terms to ensure the client is happy with the project scope once signed. You will also work closely with our talented delivery teams globally to ensure the project runs smoothly.
- 2+ years of experience working in a sales or business development role.
- Knowledge and experience within a variety of industries in a SaaS company, preferably within the Cloud CRM space.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable but not essential.
- Generally strong business acumen and consultative approach.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with prospect and existing customers.
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Work well to both sales targets and deadlines.
- Accompanying our start-up and hypergrowth clients through all sales phases, from executing discovery calls, scheduling analysis workshops to negotiating project contracts
- Building and retaining strong relationships with your Account Executive counterparts at Salesforce.com and driving Salesforce revenue.
- Representing EMPAUA, our service offerings and our purpose towards our clients and prospects at workshops and events
- Manage the pipeline for the UK business and take ownership for the whole sales cycle.
- Leading strategy meetings and facilitating brainstorming sessions in order to identify and uncover customer requirements.