Work on a number of projects with some of the most exciting companies in Europe and get exposure to the fastest growing industries and innovative business models.
JOIN THE TEAM
Grow with EMPAUA
Join our Berlin team and exposure to the fastest growing startups, amazing coffee, a lot of team activities, plus an awesome, smart bunch of coworkers. Add a transparent salary structure, flexible working hours, unlimited holidays and you have EMPAUA.
- Fluent in both English and German.
- You have prior experience in Project Management, IT Product Management, or Account Management – this is not a job suited for a junior.
- You are capable of handling tight timelines and dealing with conflicting priorities.
- You have a good understanding of various Project Management methodologies, including Agile, Kanban and Waterfall, and which are applicable to what type of project.
- You know which KPIs to track to make your job easier and have no problem explaining how you want to track them.
- You are self-managed and independent.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is not expected, but you are able to collect technical requirements and rope in technical staff as needed.
- Act as the first line of contact with our customers.
- Present in customer meetings.
- You build trusted relationships with our customers, ensure success of their projects, and are in frequent contact with your accounts to follow their satisfaction levels.
- You are the advocate of the customer with EMPAUA and help flag any quick wins that we can put in place for our customers.
- You work closely with the project teams at EMPAUA, managing the project on our internal tools.
- You take note of client requirements when needed and relay with technical staff to ensure client needs are satisfied.
- You monitor project status and advancement on internal tools, and escalate internally when needed
- You identify possible improvements to our Customer Success strategies and implement them internally.
- You ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- You are a bridge between Operations and Sales, and allow transparency as needed between teams.