JOIN THE TEAM
BEREICHERE UNSER TEAM
Grow with EMPAUA
...und wachse mit EMPAUA!
EMPAUA is dedicated to technological and organizational innovation in the context of the digital economy for startups, hyper-growth and medium-sized companies. We are looking for a team member for our location in Frankfurt (Main) who works closely with our DACH team. The mission of EMPAUA is to successfully carry out digitization projects based on cloud platforms together with our customers and partners. With our expertise in the areas of consulting, solution architecture, project implementation, technical administration, development and business enablement, we build highly scalable, technological systems for our customers. At EMPAUA we offer a unique culture, transparent salary structures and flexible working hours and locations.
- Degree in (business) computer science, business administration or a comparable subject
- 2+ years of professional experience in Salesforce and/or in technical consulting, pre-sales experience is a plus – as a Salesforce partner, all of our processes run on Salesforce
- Process analysis on the customer side as well as migration planning & documentation
- Translation of customer requirements and challenges into Salesforce functions and solutions
- Ensuring sustainable and scalable solutions
- Motivation to deliver the support our customers need and commitment to attract new prospects to the company.
- Establish close relationships with our clients and maintain regular communication through 1:1 calls, workshops and presentations. To do so, you must demonstrate your sales pitch presentation skills and prepare personalised decks for potential customers (Intermediate PowerPoint knowledge, contracts and request for proposal documentation).
- Receptive to a variety of ideas and perspectives
- Enjoyment of dealing with customers and sales tasks
- Distinct quality and cost awareness
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Technical consulting and sales in cooperation with our sales team for the areas of cloud infrastructure and solutions
- Processing of tenders, implementation of customer workshops, creation of solution designs together in a team as well as creating cost estimates for the technical requirements for our interested parties
- Examination of the implementation possibilities of customer requirements and elaboration of design and solution proposals
- Elaboration of technical solutions and best practices as well as knowledge transfer internally and externally through trainings and webinars
- Recognition of market-specific customer needs, potential and trends; implementation of market and competition observations for the strategic expansion of the current product portfolio
- Representation of the company at customer and partner events as well as trade fairs
- Participation in product, sales and technical training and certification
- Very low travel requirements
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas
- Transparent salaries
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values)
- Flexible handling of holiday and home office
- Subsidized public transport costs
- Great team activities - we organise virtual team events!
- Office located in the heart of the city