Work on a number of projects with some of the most exciting companies in Europe and get exposure to the fastest growing industries and innovative business models.
Join the Team
Grow with EMPAUA
Join our London team at Wework Shoreditch and get free drinks, amazing coffee, a lot of team activities, plus an awesome, smart bunch of coworkers. Add a transparent salary structure, flexible working hours, unlimited holidays and you have EMPAUA.
- 2+ years’ Pardot implementation experience.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience.
- Proven track record in delivering end-end implementations.
- Already accredited within Pardot and Salesforce.
- Combination of business understanding and technical skills. Possessing an analytical mindset.
- Conduct pre-sales activities and work closely with Sales reps to design and present solutions to prospect clients during workshops.
- Manage and coordinate multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
- Configure, customise and roll-out pardot as per customer requirements.
- Provide training on the Pardot platform for new and existing customers.
- Create marketing funnels, nurture paths, reports and lead scoring in line with customers expectations and requirements.
- Provide accurate estimates to for sales proposals.
- Manage customer expectations and provide updates to both internal and external stakeholders.